Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 11 May 2012

Illustration Friday KERNEL

KERNEL

A softer, usually edible part of a nut, seed, or fruit stone contained within its hard shell.

Haha well that kinda sounds like me.. A tough shell with a soft inside! And yeah I'm a little nuts! ♥

I always build up a tough shell around me.. I'm a watcher!
I could sit in a quiet deserted cafe for hours just watching people go about their business.

But me..Well I'm shy! I like to retreat INTO my shell!
I put on a tough front but inside I'm a little kernel!

I think a little differently and as my Mum and dad would say I'm a little nutty!

Aren't we all though? It's that kind of nuttiness that makes the world a funnier place!

And that kinda explains this weeks doodle!

Thanks for looking and I hope as always that it made you smile!

No comments: