Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 29 April 2012

Sticker Sunday

Hey guys.... Girls AND boys!
Well I know I know I don't have that much of a male following BUT... This could all change.
Some of you might remember my little luchas??


Inspired by my love of wrestling... 
Yeah the candyfloss brained unicorn queen loves wrestling!

Well I was thinking about bringing some of these guys back to my shop this summer..

And I was also thinking about superheroes..
Mainly because my boy Noah is a superhero geek! 
There is nothing he doesn't know about MARVEL or DC..
From the 60's to modern day..He loves it all!

His FAVOURITE?? Ghost Rider! But its a close call.. He really is obsessed!


When I was little I loved superhero cartoons.. Spiderman and friends.. WOW used to love it!

I wanted Iceman powers.... But now I just want to be able to talk to animals!
And maybe turn invisible once in a while!!


I love a good superhero movie too.. Wolverine has ALWAYS been my favourite..



But then.. I got a little giddy when I saw THOR!


I mean.... What's not to like?? 

PHEW!

Well... With this in mind and the fact that we are off to see THE AVENGERS today
I drew up THESE stickers...
Lil Lucha's (Avengers style!)



I hope you guys like them?? They were really fun to do! 

And Noah gave them the big THUMBS UP!!!

So all you need to do to be in for a chance of winning this week stickers is..

Tell me who YOUR favourite superhero is...

And what superpowers would YOU like?? 

And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it.. Wear it on your chest.. Shine your message in the sky!
Whatever you can think of

 I will pick 4 winners 
each winner will receive 8 mini lucha stickers.. AVENGERS STYLE!!

The 4 winners will be picked on Monday lunchtime GMT and announced here and on my Facebook page


Thanks for looking... Love rainbows and good luck!!

Now I'm off to the cinema..Catch you later!!

13 comments:

susan said...

My favourite superhero has always Wonderwoman! And i think my super power would have to be that i could read peoples minds!! Probably because im nosey ,he he he!! :)

cutedesigns said...

These are fab!! Hope you enjoy the film, I loved it. :D

I don't think I have a fave superhero y'know! There's just so many and I love bits about all of them. As for super powers, well flying would be cool. :)

Ollie Bav said...

Ooooooooh well ................. I thought I would hand this one over to Oliver !!!! I would be Ironman, I love Ironman and my special power would be to be able to heal myself if I ever got hurt. Mum says you will understand why I put that :)

Lisa said...

We love them here!! Saw the movie on Friday night... Thor + Stark = SWOON!!!

Emilie Proctor said...

My favorite superhero is Batman and I think flying would be awesome but, when I was a kid I used to hang my head out the window while my mom was driving down the road and after I would bring my head back in the car my face would be all sticky and numb from the wind. Maybe that's how flying would be.

Heidi M said...

was BATFINK a super hero ? i loved him he used to say..... " your bullets cannot harm me, my wings are like a shield of steel" and i used to say this in my head when someone was nasty at me. Thor is pretty lush !! i must say he could be my fav super hero if Batfink doesnt count :) Love the stickers...as always x

Ollie and Rose said...

I don't have a particular superhero favorite. But I would have to say my mom would be my real life superhero. She has always been there for me through thick and thin and if I can be half the mom she has been to me I will be happy. As for a super power, I would have to say flying. I always have dreams about flying, that would be awesome. Have a great day!

Chepcher Jones said...

I am old... I am so old, that I remember a cartoon called He-man. It was so crazy, and there was nice skeleton. But the most crazy was He-man's outfit and he had a nice hear and gun, I mean sword... well, he was kind of cool. And there was Captain Planet - had cool pants :)
I think I could be a nice superhero, but I am not wearing pantyhose! or other sticky clothes :) And I am not flying, have a seasick! So I think I would be not a good superhero crow, but well, people would have fun :)

SunshineRose0505 said...

My favourite superhero is Wonderwoman and my superpower would have to be x-ray vision and reading peoples minds because i dont mind my own bussiness and being able to speak every language. :)

Dotty said...

wowee my little boy george is superhero mad and is having a superhero birthday party so these stickers would be perfect . My favourite is iron man but ummm that might just be the whole robert downey junior thing !!!!

Misty ~ Mystik Dezigns said...

Well, I am a comicbook geek myself and my 2 favs are Batman & Wolverine. I even named my son Logan :) My "fantasy" is to be like Poison Ivy. I LOVE HER!!! She is one with mother nature, can make all plant life grow (and be evil lol) PLUS she's a redhead!! My hair is almost always red.....hmmmm, maybe that's why! ;P
~~GREAT plushies and stickers Kitty!!~~

JK said...

my favorite superhero is Batman and I want to be Batman. I like him because he's a regular guy with a big vigilante chip on his shoulder. Love him!

Kitty Pinkstars said...

And the winners are..... DRUMROLL...

Emilie Proctor

Dotty

Claire Elaine Courtney

Lisa

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS....You all win Lil lucha AVENGERS stickers!!!

Please email your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I'll send them out to you!

And if you didn't win this week... REMEMBER there's ALWAYS NEXT WEEK!!!! Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!

And.. These stickers are on sale in my Etsy shop here..

http://www.etsy.com/listing/98747833/kittys-lil-lucha-avenger-stickers