Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Sticker Sunday

Hey guys! How are you?

Well its that time again.. STICKER SUNDAY!!

This week I've been thinking a lot about inspiration...

I LOVE to inspire and be inspired


But always remember...

Inspire:
Fill (someone) with the urge or ability to do or feel something, esp. to do something creative: "his enthusiasm inspired them".

Copy:
1. To make a reproduction or copy of.
2. To follow as a model or pattern; imitate.

And this week I've been inspired by the following..

Individuality.. love.. happiness and hobbies..

Oh and this doodle I did yesterday to make myself smile


which in itself was inspired by very strange events and my LOVE of hamsters!

LOVE + HATE! No need for hate though guys... Because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind! 

LOVE HAMS! It's the only way!!

Silly doodle to make me smile ♥

Anyway.. It got me to thinking about what makes me happy because those are the things that most inspire me! 
So I created this weeks stickers!




All you need to do to be in for a chance of winning these silly stickers of me is
Just leave a happy comment telling the sticker Sunday readers!

What makes YOU happy and what inspires YOU??

For me.. My art is VERY personal to my big loves..Personality.. Daydreams and imagination!

I would NEVER say I'm a great artist.. But it makes me so happy and hopefully others too!

It's how I express myself daily! 

 There are so many things that make me happy and inspire me 
but here's a few... Doodling..My pets.. My loved ones.. Hamsters.. Rainbows.. My imagination.. Unicorns.. Sunshine.. Rain.. My memories..The sea 

So just tell us some things about YOU!!

And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it..Write it on a pebble and throw it in the sea!
Whatever you can think of

This week I will pick 4 winners on Monday morning 
each winner will receive 12 stickers (2 of each design!)

Then 4 winners will be picked on Monday morning and announced here and on my Facebook page


13 comments:

kat said...

hi kitty :D

there are a lot of things that makes me happy but animals music and reading makes me the happiest most of the time :D and poems or nice quotes inspire me and sometimes pictures as wel

natasha said...

Something about me !! Um . . . I am training to be a Religious Studies teacher but my heart really lies with Archaeology and I am considering changing my MA (again!!) :/ xx

Also I think you ARE a great artist !!

xx

sharon said...

As a teacher of children new to this country, often with little or no English and sometimes from turbulent or traumatic situations abroad, I am inspired every single day by their resilience, their enthusiasm and their ability to adapt and thrive. Love, love, love it when a shy child puts their hand up in class for the first time, when they make their first friend, give me their first 'high five' - so many things.... I love your drawings, they make me smile too :-), thank you x

Claire bear said...

Hi kitty!
Love these stickers ( as always!) hope you are having a lovely day!

What makes me happy? Lots and lots of things but I am happiest when I'm with my family and friends and my boy cats, laughing and joking with all my favourite people in the world and getting cuddles from my cats! X
Something that inspires me? Beautiful people with big hearts and sunny dispositions inspire me to be the best version of myself that I can be :) x

Lots of love and hugs x Claire x

Gill Bav said...

A certain someone has inspired me ALOT over the passed few months (I am not going to say her name as I don't want it to look cliched) So much so I re launched my facebook business page today !!!! I have started to lose weight instead of moaning about it and I have motivated myself to be a much happier person in everyway I can ............ Oh and let me tell you I feel better by the day !!!!!! So thanks Miss X you know who you are ;) xxxxx

Helen Clancy said...

Hi Kitty , these stickers are fantastic ,especially the "love Hams" ! The things that make me happy are my family, my adorable pets who make me laugh so much by the silly things they do, my Facebook friends who cheer me up when I am feeling low, creating my socky animals , waiting to see what sticker designs you come up with every week always puts a smile on my face too! xx :0)

Chepcher Jones said...

Strange things make me happy: nice stone, cute piece of wood, green leaf, flowers and cookies and teddy bears :) and Kitty :)

heartstitch said...

I'm very easily pleased! But I don't think anything can beat a nice sunny day to bring out the best in people :D

Heidi M said...

You are a GREAT artist FACT ! What makes me happy, pens, paper, new sketchbooks, cat cuddles, cream cakes, the sea, beach huts, Columbo, Creating illustrations that make some people smile, book shopping....my husband...sometimes ! :P What inspires me ? is connecting with lovely creatives, the sea is a wonderful inspiration to me, but i can find inspiration all around me if i am in the right frame of mind. xxx

JK said...

Things that make me happy are the sun, exercise and I get inspired when I get new fabrics and furs in the mail!!

Natalie-jade 'thoopie' mitchell said...

Hey!! I am happiest when i am with my friends as they can cheer me up no matter how blue i may feel, and my dogs inspire me as even tho they are so teeny they take every adventure as if they were giants <3 things must be so scary from their level hehe xx <3 Natalie jade x

Beki said...

Happinees for Me is time spent with my children, my Man and my bestie, walking in the woods, a nice cup of tea, cake and a good book.

Beki xx

Kitty Pinkstars said...

And the winners are..... DRUMROLL...

heartstitch

Chepcher Jones

sharon

Gill Bav

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS....You all win Kitty what makes me happy stickers!!

Please email your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I'll send them out to you!

And if you didn't win this week... REMEMBER there's ALWAYS NEXT WEEK!!!! Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!

And.. These stickers are on sale in my Etsy shop here..

http://www.etsy.com/listing/97666430/kittys-what-makes-me-happy-stickers