Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 8 April 2012

Sticker Sunday HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

Hey guys.... HAPPY EASTER!!

Well as it's Easter Sticker Sunday.. I decided to doodle Kitty's lil chick girl stickers!

Because they feel all cute and Summery!

And after all..A chick is for life.. Not just for Easter!

So did you get anything nice for Easter???

 I got a sweet pink bunny basket and mini duck and lamb from Noah



And LOTS of eggs!!!

Noah did his egg hunt... He's sorted! 

I LOVE treasure hunts... Lots of fun!

But what would YOU like to find on a treasure hunt?

I think I'd like to find a trail of hamster treats with a hamster party at the end...

YEAH! Me and Walter would like that!!


All you need to do to be in for a chance of winning these sweet chick girl stickers is..




Just leave a happy comment telling the sticker Sunday readers!



What YOU'D like to find on a treasure hunt...

OR.... Just tell us what you got up to this morning..

What goodies did you get for Easter!!??



And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it..Tell it to the Easter bunny!
Whatever you can think of

This week I will pick 4 winners on Monday morning 
each winner will receive 12 stickers (2 of each design!)

Then 4 winners will be picked on Monday morning and announced here and on my Facebook page

8 comments:

Beki said...

I woke up to a TY Easter bunny, an Easter Hello Kitty and a good book, no need for eggs as I'll help the children eat theirs 'hehe'.
Will go share now!

Beki xx

Emma Hewlett said...

I woke up to several easter eggs, yummy, but also have 2 nieces here to share them with....it that good or bad?!?!

off to the beach now for Easter adventures! woop woop xx

Gill Bav said...

Happy Easter !!! The Easter Bunny's pockets must have been bursting with eggs last night as he dropped lots of them in their many colours ALL over the house !!! And as for mini chicks they are popping up everywhere !!!!! x

Chepcher Jones said...

I just had the best walk ever! To my favorite place, and got wet, but I do not care. Water was freezing, but it was awesome! And found so amazing driftwood and stones! YAY!
Happy Easter Kitty and Softy Walter (of course cats, and Noah and Your Love too :))

cutedesigns said...

I got two eggs this year - a Smarties and a Wispa one. And I think I'd like to find my little Ando so we could hang out together again. x

Kitty Pinkstars said...

Aww... That made me smile and well up at the same time xxx ((hugs))

heartstitch said...

Right, 2nd try. We don't really do much for Easter as I'm "all grown up" now (yeah, right!) so I had a super loooooong lie in, before doing some doodly designing for my new page (shameless plug!) and then I had a massive roast and made my mum a bookmark - cuz I'm nice like that :P
I think my perfect treasure hunt would be a trail of buttons to a tea party with all the most wonderful inspirational people i know and don't know, and they would all have brought a cat friend and everyone (including the cats) would be dressed in their Sunday best. There would of course, be a mountain of cake too. Must NEVER forget the cake.

Enjoy the rest of the easter holiday!
Elli x

Kitty Pinkstars said...

And the winners are..... DRUMROLL...

heartstitch

cutedesigns

Emma Hewlett

Beki

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS....You all win little chick girl stickers!!

Please email your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I'll send them out to you!

And if you didn't win this week... REMEMBER there's ALWAYS NEXT WEEK!!!! Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!

And.. These stickers are on sale in my Etsy shop here..

http://www.etsy.com/listing/97144486/kittys-little-chick-girl-stickers