Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 13 April 2012

Illustration Friday PUZZLED

PUZZLED

To feel confused because they cannot understand or make sense of something. Think hard about something difficult to understand or explain

Well for me the biggest puzzle is..... Where do I fit in here? I walk through the town and know in my heart I'm not from here... Always waiting for my spaceship home!

I'm PUZZLED!!! 

As for tetris.... Well it's MY favourite FUN puzzle!!!


Thanks for looking!!

Love and rainbows

2 comments:

Els04 said...

with your drawings you're in many peoples hearts!

Creations By Mit said...

I know the feeling! Have moved twice in the past 6 years to new places where I don't know a soul, wondering what the heck I'm doing there! (I relocated for work) Great take on this week's prompt!