Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 20 April 2012

Illustration Friday HEIGHTS

HEIGHTS

The highest part.
Considerable or great altitude or elevation.
 In her dreams she reached the heights.

I never stop climbing my rainbow ladder..Constantly trying to improve and make more people smile! So I don my bubble helmet... Climb the rainbow ladder to the dizzy heights!

After all if I shoot for the moon..The worst thing that could happen is I fall amongst the stars huh??

And you never know... If I climb high enough.. I just might make it home!


Thanks for stopping by

I hope it made you smile!

3 comments:

Helen Clancy said...

Love your rainbow ladder! xx :0)

Els04 said...

It did!

Creations By Mit said...

Super-cute! So many great details here - from her striped socks, to her wild hair, to the rainbow ladder! Love it!