Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 15 March 2012

Twenty Twelve


Hey guys... See this handsome chap!? Well he's my brother and he's in the process of writing a book!

Twenty Twelve..

(20 songs 12 memorable months)

It's the end of the world and Will sits atop Parliament Square to watch it all happen. With just enough time to listen to the last 20 songs he'll ever hear, what does he choose? What would you choose?

He has a facebook page here please head over and click LIKE!

And would love it if YOU could think of YOUR 20 songs..
Anything you would like to hear at the end.. Your personal favourites!

He is slowly collecting lists from everyone! From people on the street to famous musicians!

For me it was tricky as I am only in LOVE with one band.. Counting Crows!
BUT.. I still managed to write my list..

No ceiling - Eddie Vedder

Green eyes - Coldplay

Perfect blue buildings - Counting Crows

I am I said - Neil Diamond

Have you seen me lately - Counting Crows

Rocket man - Elton John

Warning sign - Coldplay

Winter - Tori Amos

In the air - REM

Up all night (Frankie Miller goes to Hollywood) - Counting Crows

Let go - Frou Frou

Baby I'm a big star now - Counting Crows

Where are they now - Gene

A song for you - Neil Diamond

Start again - Teenage Fanclub

Grapevine fires - Death Cab For Cutie

Separate lives - Phil Collins

Old Devil Moon - Petulia Clark

Witchita Lineman - Glen Campbell

Higher than reason - Unbelievable Truth

And if I can do it... I'm sure there are loads of crazy music lovers out there who can give it a go!

Thanks SO much for stopping by and please show your support!

2 comments:

Rhaeii said...

Mine would be...
1: Panic Switch by Silversun Pickups
2: Sweet Dreams (are Made of This) by Emily Browning
3: Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace
4: Scream by High School Musical
5: You Haven't Seen the Last of Me by Cher
6: How Far We've Come by Matchbox 20
7: I'm Still Here from the Treasure Planet sountrack
8: On My Own by Three Days Grace
9: Never Alone by BarlowGirl
10: What Hurts the Most by Cascada
11: Listen to your Heart by DHT
12: Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson
13: Impossible by Shontelle
14: This is Me from Camp Rock soundtrack
15: Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson
16: Can I Have This Dance? by High School Musical
17: Hands to Heaven by Breathe
18: Every Heartbeat by Amy Grant
19: It's Time for Miracles from the 2012 soundtrack
...and the song I want playing when the world caves in...
20: Firework by Katy Perry

"Ignite the Night and let it shine, just own the night like the Fourth of July... 'cause baby you're a Firework!"

~ Rhaeii

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your links with AdFly and make dollars from every click on your shortened links.