Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 18 March 2012

Sticker (and Mothers day) Sunday

Hello guys!! Happy STICKER SUNDAY!
Today is an extra special Sunday because it's also Mothers Day here in the UK!

For MY Mum I made a special hoop...


Featuring the two of us....

And I bought her a funny monster from Belua Designs on Etsy! 
I KNEW his expression would remind her of ME! Haha

Here's MY Mum's Mothers day bounty!!


I had a lovely day with mum yesterday... And took her some flowers!


So HAPPY MOTHERS DAY Mum!

Love you LOTS... Have a wonderful day!!!

Well then I was woken up this morning with THIS amazing doodle from my Noah!


WOW!!! haha he's captured me perfectly!!! LOVE IT!!!

Breakfast in bed....


And just look at my wonderful presents!


Awesome... Flowers.. a decorated cake...


And a fuzzy ginger boy! 



I LOVE fuzzy ginger boys haha!!!

HAPPY DAY!

BUT!!! I know that not everyone is a Mum and that not everyone has a Mum...
I never want anyone to feel sad or left out..
So today's sticker Sunday stickers are a cute twist...

BECAUSE...If you're a crazy cat lady like me you'll know how you're ALWAYS Mummy to your kitties huh? Imagine how wonderful it would be if you woke up tomorrow and your cats brought you a bunch of flowers!?? Well it would look a little like THIS.... ♥


Haha.. No MY kitties didn't bring me flowers but here they are.. 
For those of you who haven't met them...

There's Wellie ♥..... Grumpypants!


Dollie ♥ .... My funny little baby girl!


And of course.... The MAN..THE MYTH.. THE LEGEND!!!!!

Wilbur! ♥


One day he is gonna turn into a beautiful prince like in a fairytale! Haha!

I wish these guys could chat! We would have the most AMAZING conversations haha!

All you have to do for a chance to win is tell me what you and YOUR furry friend would do together 
on the perfect fun Sunday.... Make it as CRAZY as you like!

For me? Well me and the guys would get up get dressed! Yes Wilbur would don a bow tie!
 We'd jump on a train and head to the deserted beach... 
Have fish and chips and head home to curl up in a giant pillow!

And maybe while you're here please check out one of my other blog posts..
I'd love to get some feedback on some of my silly ramblings!

and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it..Tell it to the flowers!
Whatever you can think of

This week I will pick 4 winners on Monday morning 
each winner will receive 14 stickers (2 of each design!)

Then 4 winners will be picked on Monday morning and announced here and on my Facebook page

Oh and if you win... Not only do you get these stickers BUT.. They will come through your door in a special Kitty mail envelope featuring THIS design!

So come on guys.... What are you waiting for? Share share share!!!

Good luck guys and thanks for popping by and joining in!

14 comments:

Creations said...

Love them, want them. Happy Mother's Day!

Creations said...

The perfect fun Sunday would be with my furry friend... wearing matching pink swimming costumes with white dots, a pair of white shades and a sun hat. On the beach with our floating sun beds, taking in some much needed vitamin D. Riding the waves (paddling, really) in the sea. A pink ice cream for light refreshment to end the purfect day.

cutedesigns said...

These are so cute and this post means quite a lot to me. Well so far me and Hiro slobbed out together, later we're going to watch a film and it'll probably be a horror. I have some ice-cream and he'll have some of course. Then I'll crochet and he'll sit right up next to me and stare at me as he does but hopefully not bite the end of my crochet hook today.... and that'll be our special day.

Linda K said...

For me the perfect Sunday with my furry friends (they would have to all come along!) would be waking up in a bed covered in cats! Then we would all go for a stroll together and do some bird watching along the way. For morning tea we would eat tuna cupcakes and drink very milky tea. Then of course it would be time for a nap in the sun for a few hours or five :P Later we could eat some catnip cookies by the fire and all fall asleep on a big fake fur rug!

Shereen said...

Happy Mother's Day hunny! What an awesome picture from your little boy, creativity really does run in the family! Me and my daughter are going to start working on her first scrap book today ... with the help of the happy kit I got last month ... I am VERY excited!

Helen Clancy said...

Love these!!!!! The perfect Sunday would be to head off in the car with David and the Pooches to Talacre Beach near where we live, the dogs love it there they can have a good run and a swim in the sea. Daisy likes to chase the seagulls even though there is no way she will ever catch one!! David will take his camera with us and take lots of pics while I collect pebbles xx :0)

Chepcher Jones said...

The Perfect FAT Furry Sunday :) We would go to the seaside and eat freshly prepared fish directly from the Sea. They will be fried by Mermaids and including seaweeds of course. It will be warm, but not too hot. And it should include also some chips, please :)

kat said...

my perfect furry sunday!! hm.. it would be with my cat but my cat is pretty lazy :P so i think i would catch some fish for him and make a really yummie snack for us both after that i would sleep a bit with my cat and if we wake up again i would play a bit and maybe take him outside he loves to be outside to watch all the birds :) <3

xx kat

Marlene Rainbow said...

The perfect furry sunday fur me and my dog would be, walking in the sunshine, running trough fields filled with all colours of poppy's. Then head down to a little stream,where she can play in the water, and sit under a tree, with lots of lovely things to eat. Lying in the grass watch the beautiful sunset.

Amanda said...

My two fur babies Lyda and Lexi are just the craziest cats ever. They both love to run around the house at like 100 miles per hour and meow all crazy. I love them so much! So on the perfect Sunday with them, I would love to take them both outside for a nice walk in this wonderful Spring weather, then maybe let them take a nice swim and maybe catch some fish, have a nice little picnic and then come back home and be lazy the rest of the day on the couch as we watch some tv.

These stickers are so adorable, I hope I win! Thanks Kitty! :)

Els04 said...

Oh boy, those are cute! I have 2 cats, Caries (f) and Sieriel (m) and no children... Both of my cats are from a place with 'left alone cats' and there they are sterilised. So I will never have baby cats too. And last night I dreamed they had each 2 babies, 2 little grey Carieskes and 2 orange Sierielekes! So cute! That would be my perfect cats-mothersday. Little baby cats for one day, to cuddle and hug and kiss and...mmmmmmmmmmm.....

Maggie said...

Omg kitties! Love them so much already! Happy Mothers Day Kitty!! <3 I have five cats. I'm such a big cat fan. Haha. They're my babies. Sharing the giveaway on FB and Twitter. xoxoxox

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Unloved_Tsukasa
FB: https://www.facebook.com/Crimson.Stained.Memory


Thanks Kitty!

Kitty Pinkstars said...

And the winners are..... DRUMROLL...

Helen Clancy

Els04

Creations

Amanda

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS....You all win cat girls with flowers stickers!!

Please email your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and I'll send them out to you!

And if you didn't win this week... REMEMBER there's ALWAYS NEXT WEEK!!!! Sticker Sunday is EVERY Sunday!

And.. These stickers are on sale in my Etsy shop here..

http://www.etsy.com/listing/95620414/kittys-little-cat-girls-and-flowers

Kitty Pinkstars said...

YOU WON!!!!!!! Please email me your address!!! <3