Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 31 March 2012

Illustration Friday SWAMP

 SWAMP 


An area of low-lying, uncultivated ground where water collects; a bog or marsh.


a difficult or troublesome situation or subject


Hmm... Well my doodle kind of combines the two..







I'm a shy reclusive creature... Sometimes going out into the real world and leaving my tiny rainbow bubble is SCARY!

I live in my own little world... I'm happy that way!

My emotions overburden or overwhelm and swamp me...

And the real world looks like a big scary swamp... I think I'll stay behind the reed where its safe!

Thanks for looking guys!



1 comment:

Els04 said...

Most of the time I feel the same. Life is not easy for sensitive people... But, it can be more beautiful for us! This I must believe!!!