Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 11 February 2012

Illustration Friday POPULARITY

POPULARITY 

The state or condition of being liked, admired, or supported by many people.

Well... When I read this weeks word.. I thought of ETHEL! The biggest superstar hamster that ever was... Popularity.. She had it in bucket loads!

This ones for you E ♥


Here's some of the awesome sweetness I've been sent from my friends and ETHEL FANS!
We ALL loved her so and we ALL miss her! 

Ethel FOREVER.....









Awesome stuff huh??

I have the most wonderful friends and supporters.. I would just like to take this moment to give you al a big hug and say THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you for reading.. for popping by.. for being so lovely that you make me smile!

2 comments:

Rhaeii said...

Ethel was indeed a superstar! She will remain in our hearts forever!

Cindy D. said...

Oh my, please accept my late condolences for your friend Ethel. The popularity drawing is terrific! Such an adorable bunch of little critters. They don't seem jealous, they seem to understand why Ethel was a superstar. And holy cow, what a great collection of remembrances!