Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Treasury Tuesday

Christmas is so nearly here I can smell it!

And.. I'm finally on holiday! WOOP!

So on my very first day off I headed out to town to buy... BINGO PRIZES!

Hahaha... It's one of the BIG highlights of Christmas along with Dad's indoor firework display
 and of course Mum's AMAZING feast!

Haha..Here's my thank you doodle from last year!

ALL the highlights are there..


So.. With this in mind.. Here's this weeks treasury

This is a collection of geeky Christmas themed goodies..

After all..We all get a little geeky at Christmas

BINGO!! And have FUN!!


Thanks for looking guys.. If you want to see any of the goodies up close please click HERE

And if I don't catch you before.. Have an AMAZING Christmas!!

No comments: