Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 8 December 2011

Treasury Time... It's our anniversary!

Wow! Well they say time flies when you're having fun huh!??

And TODAY.. It's a celebration... Jacob and I have been together for THREE YEARS!!



WOOP! Hahaha.. How exciting!

LOOK.... He bought me THE BEST anniversary presents..


AND FLOWERS...


We went on a super cute date... Nandos for dinner
followed by milkshakes in the cinema..
We went to see THE THING!
AWESOME!!!


I just LOVE being goofy with that boy!



I'm SO SO SO lucky.. Some people NEVER get to meet their soul mate!

SO inspired by my very own love story..Here's this weeks treasury!

Just a story of boy meets girl
She was dressed as a teddy bear..

They shared a mutual love of treasure hunts..milkshakes..walking..bad horrors..sunsets..cats..sushi.. and daydreams..

It's OUR story.. Happy Anniversary to that special boy! Thank you for coming into my cartoon world



Thanks so much for popping by.. I hope you love this weeks treasury!
And to see any of the goodies up close..Please click here.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Searching for the Ultimate Dating Website? Join and find your perfect match.