Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 18 December 2011

Sticker Sunday

Sorry it's late guys...
Here is is... STICKER SUNDAY!

This week its another Christmas special!

You see yesterday I spent the day doodling some Christmas aceos..


All available in my shop for TODAY ONLY!!!

AND..Even better..If you buy 3..The third one is FREE with the code BENTO 
at checkout!
All you have to do is head over to my Etsy shop

These little art cards are just PERFECT stocking fillers.. 
Each one is signed named and dated on the back and each one is completely unique!

ANYWAY onto the Sticker Sunday news...
As I loved these little illustrations so much I decided to print 9 of them onto sticker paper
allowing 4 winners to each receive 9 aceo stickers each

The stickers are a lot more muted in colour but still just as cute!


All you have to do is..... 
Leave a little message here on the blog 
AND please share my aceo sale anywhere and everywhere
by copying the little paragraph below..

Please head over to Kittypinkstars http://www.etsy.com/shop/kittypinkstars?ref=si_shop
ALL aceos are 3 for the price of 2 with the code BENTO
AND free stickers with EVERY 3 

You can tweet it..Facebook it.. Write it on a letter to Santa

Thank you so much for popping by .. And Happy Christmas!

10 comments:

topaz said...

happy christmas kitty,jacob,noah,wilber,ethel.and any one i forgot.xxx

twannywun said...

would love to enter please x x
karen s
twannywun at hotmail dot com

Susan Brown said...

Cutie cute!!!

Heidi M said...

✿◕‿◕✿wonderful and vibrant, i would LOVE to win, will tweet this link x Happy cHRISTMAS ✿◕‿◕✿

little bobbins said...

Such cute stickers!

Link has been tweeted :)

Merry Christmas to all in the little pink house :)

gigifiji said...

Merry Xmas my pretty! Have an amazing time filled with love and glitter! Xxxx

Julia B said...

You were right I can enter :o) Hope you have a lovely fluffy Christmas! Julia x

Helen Clancy said...

Hi I haven't been online for a few days so I only saw this last night and then it wouldn't let me comment on my phone!!! I was too late to share your link but I am really hoping I can still enter as I LOVE your aceo designs!!!! I promise I will do a shout out for your page instead xx :0)

sunlite705 said...

oh I love that you turned these aceo's into stickers!!! too adorable!! This time of year is so crazy for me I think I have my nites and days backwards! Hope you have an awesome week! Luv luv these stickers!

Kittypinkstars said...

DRUM ROLL..... And the winners are....

twannywun

topaz

little bobbins

Helen Clancy

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!

And HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

Remember if you want to grab an aceo.. They are half price today only before I close my shop tonight for Christmas.. And if you buy 3 you get FREE stickers!!!!!!