Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 18 December 2011

Illustration Friday SINK


 SINK


Go down below the surface of something, esp. of a liquid; become submerged



When the grey clouds or the blues come to get you... It's time to hang onto that rainbow.. 
Whatever you do.. 

Don't SINK!



Some days are better than others..
Sometimes life is hard

Don't let the blues stop you singing
Darling, you've only got a broken wing
Hey, you just hang on to my rainbow
Hang on to my rainbow
Hang on to my rainbow sleeves

Thanks for stopping by..


1 comment:

sunlite705 said...

Kitty, this is great!! love this thought and picture. This would make a great framed picture. Thank you for all your happiness you share that brings a smile to my heart! I have been lagging in going through my fav blogs w/Dec being so busy, that's why my comment is 2 weeks later than you're posting.
Have an awesome FIRST day of 2012!