Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 11 December 2011

Sticker Sunday



Hello guys!
HAPPY STICKER SUNDAY!!

Wow! Well here we are... Week 8 AND its nearly Christmas!!

SO... To celebrate the Christmas season.. I will be doing Christmas and New Year stickers for the month of December.. Noah might even be joining in so watch out!

Well here they are.. Special Christmas puff stickers!!!


4 lucky winners will be picked at random on Monday morning..
Each will be sent 14 stickers.. 2 of each design..

Then on Monday morning they will be available in my Etsy shop

But to be in for a chance to WIN this weeks stickers..All you have to do is..
Leave a little message on this blog saying hello!
and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it..Write it on a post it and stick it on your head!
Whatever you can think of

Winners will be picked on Monday morning and announced here and on my Facebook page

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!


12 comments:

Dreary Mouse said...

Hello dear Kitty :)
I love all your stickers. They are so cute!
I am sending some Wilbur ones and Christmas cats to my friends back home.

I hope I win some puff ones! :D
Sharing this blog, as always, everywhere I can think of :D

Moss Mountain out!

Lisa Jones said...

Awwww, these are lovely!! Thanks for my Xmas Pudding Puff too (although he's technically a gift from my Other Half for Xmas) he'll have pride of place amoung our Xmas Decorations every year!!

Sharing the blog on the Off With Her Head and my personal FB pages!

Lisa
Off With Her Head Millinery xxx

Clairebear said...

I love these! All yr stickers are awesome kitty but these have to be my favourites :) so xmassy and cute! X sending you a xmassy hug kitty xxx

gigifiji said...

Hello! Love my stickers! Ordering some Xmas presents this week too from your shop yay! Gave some stickers to friends I know would love them in Xmas cards! Spreading the kitty love n sunshine!

Chepcher Jones said...

HiHi :) In Danmark saying Hello is funny. It is always so happy and always at least twice :)

Heidi M said...

Hiya, i was a lucky winner last week and they where fab !!! but am still entering as i love these stickers, i hoard them all so really i should share them and not be a meany, have RT on twitter.
Christmas wishes and craft kisses xx

Swirlyarts said...

Oh wow - how have I not come across sticker Sunday before? Count me in!

ohsewbeautiful said...

Oooo! Really cute stickers!
Would love to enter your fab giveaway, I will tweet your giveaway too :)
I needed some stickers for my little boys stocking presents, he would love these xx

Abi Blue said...

Hey Kitty! They're SO cute!! :D *runs off to share your blog!*

Deborah Cardinal said...

Hellooo! These are extremely cute so please count me in :)

I will tweet about your blog.... :)

Helen Clancy said...

Hi Miss Kitty Pinkstars! I won last week too!! Hope I win again because I love these Christmas puff ones, they are adorable!! I will share on Facebook xx :0)

Kittypinkstars said...

DRUM ROLL...... And the winners are.....

Chepcher Jones

Helen Clancy

Lisa Jones

Abi Blue

CONGRATULATIONS guys!!!!

If you could please email me your addresses to kittypinkstars@btinternet.com I will ship your stickers out to you!

If you didn't win.. Don't fret! There'll be another sticker Sunday giveaway NEXT WEEK!

And.. These stickers are available for UNTIL CHRISTMAS in my shop...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/88486354/sticker-sunday-christmas-puff-stickers

Thanks for taking part guys...See you next week!!!!