Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Treasury Tuesday

Hey guys... 

Sorry it's a bit late this week but yesterday I was at the vets with my furry boy Wilbur!
He was taken in for lots of tests
and the vet discovered that he has a few health issues.. One of them being a heart problem.
He was sent home with tablets and is resting up in his favourite basket!


The vet says the condition is common in cats and goes unnoticed a lot of the time..
A friend of mine said the sweetest thing..


"I'm guessing it's common in cats because they love you so hard it wears their poor little hearts out!"

This was such a beautiful message and so true. It really touched me!

So here's this weeks treasury..Dedicated to my beautiful boy..Wilbur!

The cat with the special heart..

This is dedicated to my special cat with a heart that needs special love…

I will fill his heart with love and make it better….

This treasury is dedicated to my Wilbur!

If you've ever been loved by a cat…This ones for you too!

Thanks for stopping by guys..


And if you want to look at any of the gorgeous goodies up close..


Please just click here

And go on... Give YOUR cat a cuddle from me!

2 comments:

Treehugger_31 said...

Ahhh...I hope your kitty will be ok! He's a handsome boy! My kitty died yesterday...sadness...

Jessica said...

I have been a kitty lover all my life ... I hope your baby feels better and lives a long snuggle-filled life!!! :)