Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 26 November 2011

Sticker Sunday


WOW week 6!

Thanks for coming back guys....
This week I thought I'd welcome you to my world with Kitty stickers!

I'm a cartoon girl in a real world see.. And I thought if I did some stickers of me..
You guys could stick them out there in the real world and it would be FUN!

After all.. I'm made up of of sunshine..candyfloss and rainbows!

What are you made of?

So...Here you go!!!



4 lucky winners will be picked at random on Monday morning..
Each will be sent 2 A5 sheets of my design funny stickers!

Then on Monday morning they will be available in my Etsy shop
If you missed last weeks stickers and wanted to collect them..They are only available for today!
SO..Grab them while you can..HERE

But to be in for a chance to WIN this weeks stickers..All you have to do is..
Leave a little message on this blog telling me where you'd like to stick your Kitty sticker!!
Crazy suggestions welcome
BUT!
NO RUDE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!
and share my blog..somewhere..anywhere..
TWEET it..FACEBOOK it..Write it on your face in crayon to let your mates know!
Whatever you can think of

Winners will be picked on Monday morning and announced here and on my Facebook page

Good luck guys!

8 comments:

Kat Whitmore said...

I'd like to stick my sticker on my laptop...or my boyfriend.

Helen Clancy said...

Lovely stickers again this week! The cat costume one is great!! I would stick my Kitty sticker on the front of my doodle pad as you are the queen of doodles and a great inspiration!! xx :0)

topaz said...

stick them on my bike.xx

Chepcher Jones said...

I was thinking about my husband :) LOL or just will make them a part of one of my paintings :)

Jo Scott said...

I would stick them alongside postage stamps on letters I send, to make people smile :)

Kittypinkstars said...

Well guys... Not so many entries this week.. SO as you guys came over and commented..I'll send YOU ALL stickers!!!! Please just email your addresses to me at kittypinkstars@btinternet.com and thanks so much for taking part!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!
Angel

sunlite705 said...

testing this comment