Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 19 November 2011

Illustration Friday VANITY

VANITY....


Excessive pride in or admiration of one's own appearance or achievements.




 Inspired by All is Vanity, by Charles Allan Gilbert .. 




I love the way it's a double image!


I like to look nice but I'm far from vain! You've got what you were given..Make the most of it!

To spend too much time thinking about yourself is NEVER good.. ♥




I LOVE this painting so here's MY version... Kitty style!



Completely different to what I'm used to.. NO rainbows.. And black and white! EEEK!

Happy illustration Friday!

I'd love to hear what you think.. The lack of colour ALWAYS makes me nervous!

2 comments:

susan said...

I love this painting but yours is so good too! I LOVE it! : ) xx

Anonymous said...

I love this! My dad had that up when I was little, I forgot all about it until now! I love your take on it.
Angel