Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 25 November 2011

Illustration Friday ROUND



ROUND..

A circular piece of a particular substance.

circular - rotund - globular - plump - spherical
noun.  circle - circuit - tour - turn

I love to doodle circles... And some of my favourite childhood things are round.. Balloons..Bubbles..

Round makes me feel happy... Round makes me feel safe! I want to watch them floating away in the sky!
It takes me back to a happy place! 

So here's this weeks Illustration Friday


Well doodling this made ME smile!

Just what I needed 

I hope it made YOU smile...

Happy Friday guys..Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Winda Tiodang said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Kittypinkstars said...

Thanks so much!! I just added you on all the above!!!!!