Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 9 October 2011

Sunday treasury


Hey guys! HAPPY SUNDAY... Guess what I did today? Well.... I went on a bike ride..For the first time in about 20 years!

I was scared but I went for it.... Jumped onto my trusty rusty granny bike Hercules and cycled!

And you know what?? I LOVED IT!

I had a wonderful nostalgic feeling when I was in the car with Dad yesterday and I saw a little girl cycling with her Dad! They were going along the road I used to cycle along with him when I was young... I asked him if he remembered all those rides. They were fun..Even with squeaky brakes.. Haha he remembered!

Anyway with that on my mind today AND with it being Sunday I made a cycling treasury..

Go get carried away!

Just keep going until you find YOURSELF and the place you want to be...

Inspired by the nostalgia of cycling with my Dad and todays first cycle ride in 20 years!


If you want to see the bicycle goodies up close and maybe leave a comment..Just click here

I hope you loved it and that YOU had a lovely Sunday!

1 comment:

drrao96 said...

i love vintage cycles!!