causing fear or alarm; frightening
easily roused to fear; timid
Well those who know me REALLY well KNOW that I am a complete contradiction.. I ADORE scary movies! But yet I am so scared of so many things!
The most scary things I truly believe come from within... My mind plays nasty tricks on me sometimes and THATS scary!
What you fear in the night in the day comes to call anyway!
Thanks for popping by.. I hope you like this weeks doodle!
For anyone feeling the fear I found this online..
If you feel the same as me come check it out!
I think it might REALLY help..
1. Let go of negative and limiting beliefs. When they persist release them again.
2. When things go wrong, take a break. Tweak your plan.
3. Accept your imperfections. Everyone has flaws.
4. Praise yourself. Toot your own horn. Give yourself credit.
5. Surround yourself with people who love you back.
6. Change what you can. Let the rest go.
7. Be honest, even when it hurts. You'll feel relieved.
8. Learn from your past, or you will repeat it.
9. Challenge yourself. Don't settle fro mediocre.
10. Thing big. Why not?
11. Seek support. You don't need to struggle alone.
12. Do the impossible. One step at a time. Don't forget to breathe.
13. Seize the opportunity in front of you, or someone else will.
14. Embrace your fear. Take action. Success will follow.
15. Take one limiting belief and gather evidence to prove it wrong.
16. Forgive everyone. Don't forget God and your parents.
17. Work hard. Go the extra mile. People will notice.
18. Praise your efforts. It will make you feel like you can do more.
19.Let go of what you want to be so right about. Be happy instead.
20. Don't compare yourself to others. You cause your own suffering.
21. Don't allow molehills to become mountains. Take care of your business now.
22. Take responsibility. Nobody is going to do it for you.
23. Drop all blame. It's all relative.
24. Expect the best to happen. You get what you look forward too.
25. Focus on the good. The bad will fall away.
26. Ask for help. Then receive it.
27. Ask questions. There is no such thing as a dumb question.
28. Take calculated risks. What do you have to lose?
29. Get enough sleep. Your day will flow better.
30. Simplify every facet of your life. Why life any other way.
31. Don't listen to or watch the news. It steals your joy.
32. Get a big 'yes' and say no to everything else.
33. Choose your friends wisely. If a friendship is a struggle. Break ties and choose again.
34. Live in the moment. Nothing else exists.
35. Prioritize your tasks, then do them one at a time.
36. Take a digital sabbatical. The world won't end.
37. Eat healthy food, 90% of the time. Make it your health care plan.
38. Help others get ahead. Give what you want to have.
39. Learn something new. It keeps your brain healthy.
40. De-clutter. You'll free your bold energy.
41. Work passionately. If you don't like your job passionate until you find one you love.
42. Practice gratitude. You can't be appreciative and unhappy at the same time.
43. Want what you have. It will keep you in the present moment.
44. Validate yourself. You don't need approval from others.
45. Enjoy the ordinary. It's where joy sleeps.
46. Walk your talk. Trust is a difficult thing to get back, once lost.
47. Be comfortable expressing your emotions. A key to good communication.
48. Be yourself. The world needs you and your dreams.
49. Smile often. It's a gift to everyone.
50. Put your needs first. Then help others.
51. Praise others. It makes people feel good about themselves.
52. Use your money wisely. Spend some. Save some. Give some to a good cause.
53. Be adventurous. Travel.
54. Balance work with play. You can never get enough done. Your ego will move the line.
55. Invest in your relationships. This will only bring you happiness.
56. Seek support. Believe you're worthy.
57. Don't take things personally. It's not about you.
58. Don't give unasked for advice. It's verbal abuse.
59. Be prepared. The Boy Scouts got it right to begin with.
60. Be prompt. People don't have time to wait for you.
61. Don't fear making decisions. You can always choose again.
62. Make intentional choices. You'll have few regrets.
63. Be open to suggestions. Don't assume you know everything.
64. Ask for advice. People want to help you.
65. Live in the present and plan for the future.
66. Spend time in nature. It will nourish your soul.
67. Volunteer. It will take your mind off of your problems.
68. Meditate. It is good for you.
69. Make exercise fun.
70. Cheer someone on. You both will feel good.
72. Spend time with children. They find joy in everything.
73. Help an elderly person. Make them feel important and worthwhile.
74. Be generous with your time, talent, and money. Others will feel like the world is a good place.
75. When you become anxious learn to hold your own hand. Calm and soothe yourself.
Relax and have some fun!!