Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 10 October 2011

Happy Ethelversary


Well today is a very exciting and happy day for me and my little Ethel.. Because a year ago today I brought this little one home...


The story is as follows..

I saw her in the pet shop... The chubbiest ginger ball of fluff I'd ever seen!

"I've got my eye on a little fat ginger hamster" I said... Then I took her home on the bus.

We love each other... She's a star!

I spoil her... She makes my heart fill up a little every day so we're quits!

She's awesome.. My tiny sidekick!

It was a really emotional time for me then around then and I focused everything on my new friend.. Dear little Ethel.. She has NO IDEA how she helped me through those difficult months..

And YES... It's official! I AM OBSESSED!!!

She has a whole set to herself on my flickr

Haha I'm sure she knows how famous she is..

Not a day goes by when I don't take some kind of snap of her..

But here are a few of my favourites...






Go check out her set though guys... You won't regret it!!

Happy Birthday Ethel.... I LOVE YOU!!!!










3 comments:

The Krafty Cupcake said...

Happy Birthday Ethel! What an absolute cutie x Sue x

'BOO' said...

She is adorable, I think her and Theodore would make great Hammy Buddies :o)

Love and Huggles

XXX

drrao96 said...

so cute!