Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 18 September 2011

Sunday treasury..

WOW! Well its been a funny week BUT every so good for the soul!

I decided to have a mega clear out... Starting with my over expanding wardrobe!

Well.. I have WAY too many clothes and most of them have been used for old self portrait Thursdays on flickr.. SO I decided to have a SALE!! If you fancy grabbing a bargain please head over to Ebay

Anyway..Then it became obvious that I had not only out grown some of my clothes but a so called friend too.. And as I try to distance myself from any negativity to keep my rainbow glowing.. It was time to have a clear out there as well...

So with that in mind..It inspired this Sunday's treasury...

Making something out of nothing!

Well it's been a week of clearing out... Old clothes..Old friends..
SO.. With that in mind.. Start again make something NEW!

Be who you are & say what you feel because
Those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.



All made up of recycled things.... AWESOME huh?

If you would like to see these cool recycled goodies up close and maybe leave a comment please just click HERE!

In the words of my Mum... If it's over it's sell by date...No use..Doesn't make you happy..Gets on your nerves..GET RID!

Keep smiling! And have a great Sunday...

2 comments:

B............... said...

I think I use that saying at least once a day.
A clear out of all things negative is good :o)

B xxx

drrao96 said...

love it!