Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 30 September 2011

illustration Friday HIBERNATE

An inactive state resembling deep sleep in which certain animals living in cold climates pass the winter. In hibernation, the body temperature is lowered and breathing and heart rates slow down. Hibernation protects the animal from cold and reduces the need for food during the season when food is scarce.


Or in the case of me and Ethel.. HIBEARNATE!!





Because the word hibernate makes me think of... Cardigans..warm snuggly blankets..curling up under my duvet listening to the wind blow leaves from the trees and cuddling up with the people and things I love....

I hope my doodle made you feel it too! Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

Danielleorama said...

So sweet!

little bobbins said...

I love the furry little feet poking out of the bottom of the duvet and Ethel in her bear suit is so cute!

sunlite705 said...

what a cute pic, it is so fall, esp when it is a bit chilly no one wants to get out of bed in the morning!!! luv it...

drrao96 said...

that is so adorable!

Indigene said...

I'm always guaranteed a smile, fun and cuteness when I visit you here! :)