Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 22 August 2011

The week in review



Another FUN filled week! Packed with new plush friends..Super sweet mail from the loveliest new friends..Doodles..The story of the puff..New fur..New puffs..Crafting..Kitty cuddling..Cream teas and ETHEL!!!

On Monday.. I got new friends in the mail from TinyOysterDesign



WOW! I love these guys SO much!!! We even had a goofy photo shoot together...



I now have 6 plush by TinyOyster but I WILL be collecting more for sure!

On Tuesday we went back to Beaulieu

We got a free pass because there is so much to see there.. So this time we went for a look around the Abbey..



And the beautiful old house..



It really was amazing..The Abbey was so tranquil... And the house..WOW! I love to see how it all once was! We really don't appreciate all we have!

I made a SMURF PUFF ok well I WAS just being silly but one already found a home so they are now in my Etsy shop!

On Thursday.. I received a super cute envelope from my lovely new friend Heidi!
We are doing an aceo card swap.. I'm drawing her and she drew me!!





Eeek she made me look SO cute! And LOOK ...It's ETHEL!!!!
She has a wonderful shop Little Nore You really should check it out! She's super talented! So much sweet stuff.

On Friday...LOOK WHO CAME TO STAY!!!

Meet Gladys..



Yay Gladys is from The Jae Bird She's awesome! So much fun... We had such a laugh hanging out together..




She even met Ethel... Erm Ethel! Friend NOT food!!



Saturday we went to my favourite cream tea place..



It's really cute huh!? Gladys was more than happy to tuck in...



Hmm... What else did I get up to? Well I worked really hard and caught up on all my orders..
Including these lil girls..



And SUPER PUFFS....



In my Etsy NOW!!

I hope you all had a good week? What was your favourite bit?

6 comments:

Chepcher Jones said...

Love it... it always gives my day a big smile :)

Chepcher Jones
www.7smoki.eu

Tiny Oyster Designs said...

I love the pic of Ethel and your new friend! Her cute little Chinese style eyes are to die for in that pic x

Heather Leavers said...

LOL @superpuffs, love them! And I'm hoping Ethel got the message that friends aren't food. Favourite part of the week? Well - I just blogged pics of last night's sunset over the sea which I almost missed by walking away...

Kittypinkstars said...

Thanks guys... Awesome Heather! I adore the sunset..Especially over the sea! xoxox

Heather said...

so much fun stuff. i love the Blue Smurf at your shop! :)
cute postcard from Heidi, too!

twentythreetwo said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE Lil Lamb Girl! Another thing to add to my list of wants from your shop! :)