Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 15 August 2011

The week in review



Happy Monday guys!! WOW What a week full of WOW! What a magical week... Full of family fun..RAINBOWS..new pens..pick our own dinner from Dad's allotment... my new favourite book..trips back in time..new creations..stitching..and ETHEL!!

Monday was the most perfect day... Picking vegetables at my Dad's allotments.. It really is one of the most peaceful places. Dad has the two allotments and takes such good care of them..




The sun was shining and we came home with a rather big haul..




Wednesday we went with Mum and Dad to Beaulieu motor museum and gardens.. Crazy to think the last time I was here I was about 12..... A whole 25 years ago!!!!

I'm not CRAZY about cars but it was a real eye opener to see how things had changed through the ages...Mum was excited to see the James Bond exhibition!.. Plus I go to see my favourite car from my childhood..



The OUTSPAN orange bubble car! AWESOME!!!! Still my favourite today!


And the gardens were absolutely BEAUTIFUL.. A walled garden like the stuff of my dreams.



Even on the way home we saw something fun! Haha who says traffic jams are boring huh?



Saturday Noah went to the football with his Grandad so I stayed with Mum drinking tea and having a good old gossip! We sorted through loads of old photographs and I used this as a chance to take some Dear Photograph style photos..





I want to take a lot more.. I found so many!


But no day is EVER dull..After all I never stop and never ever get bored..

The other days were full of crafting and rainbows..





Shopping and lunch with the boys




And doodling..

Here are my new puff designs for HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!




And a special doodle for a friends Birthday!



Then as per usual our Sunday night ended up with silly singing on the X-Box! And this week A TINDALOO!! Whoopie

OH and of course a week isn't a week without.....ETHEL!!!!




Happy new week guys... What did YOU enjoy most about last week?




1 comment:

Katie said...

what a fun week! i love your rings.

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/