Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 5 August 2011

To be happy for life



Hey guys..Just had to share this with you! Since taking up a little bit of gardening earlier in the year.. Following in my Dad's footsteps and with his guidance! He's the expert.. He has 2 allotments and they ALWAYS look amazing at any time of year..






Haha...Here's the card I drew him for Fathers day,,, See.. We really DO have GREEN fingers!!!



Well Dad helped me set up...



And I've been trying really hard.. I planted all the seeds and when the plants became big enough I pricked them all out carefully!!

I LOVE it! It's so relaxing and very rewarding...

‎' To be happy for an hour, get drunk, to be happy for a year, fall in love, to be happy for life, take up gardening' ♥

Anyway what I'm trying to say is... Today I went out in the sunshine and looked down...There I saw..

MY VERY FIRST FLOWER...



And it made me smile!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! This is amazing! I wish that I had a "green thumb." I think mine is black....

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

lilipopo said...

Oh what a beautiful flower, I wish I was a gardener too but I let the rest of the family do it!

Kate x

twentythreetwo said...

And what a pretty first flower it is! I'm looking forward to having a garden of my own!