Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 21 August 2011

Sunday treasury..



Today is my favourite kind of Sunday.. Nothing much to do and its raining outside! It takes me back to my childhood..Curling up indoors and watching the raindrops race down the window...

The rain doesn't stop what you're doing it just makes a change...It makes it different.. I mean I love to swim in the sea in the sunshine but I also LOVE to walk down the beach in the rain..

It's easy to find stuff to do when the sun is shining..But when it rains you have to think outside the box..

Use your imagination... Rain isn't a bad thing..It MAKES you use your imagination..

And after all.....



And I LOVE a rainbow!!

So... Thinking about this..listening to the raindrops and watching my cats play in the puddles..

Here is this weeks treasury..



So many beautiful items this week... If you would like to comment or view the goodies up close please just click HERE

Enjoy... Have a magical Sunday and if it's raining where you are..take 5 minutes out to watch the raindrops run down the window and forget it all!

2 comments:

Katie said...

i love that cloud necklace. simple, but fun....definitely something that i could pull off. too bad it's so expensive! :(

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

mmm, yes, i love a rainy Sunday - think it's supposed to rain here today --- i will be looking at the drops! have a good one!