Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 6 August 2011

Sunday treasury..



Yay... Sunday Sunday!! Well this week has been a sunny funny one.. Made EVEN better by going to the beach....



I LOVE the beach at ANY time of year! I am so lucky to live on the coast.... There isn't a month that I don't visit the seaside...



One of my favourite hobbies is watching the waves....



I am completely inspired by everything beachy! I would love to live on a little desert island...




I could sit there for hours..... If I have to stay on this planet then I need to be by the sea..It's the one place I feel completely at home.. I think I was once a mermaid..

So with this in mind.. I was inspired to create this Sunday's treasury...



I hope you like it and it makes you feel all full of magic.. To see it closer and check out the goodies click here..

Thanks for stopping by.. Where do you feel at home? What inspires you?

2 comments:

taryn said...

i wish i lived near the coast! i would love to just sit there at the beach for hours! very relaxing and calming!

i honestly haven't found my place yet...it used to be my grandma's...but now i can't think of a place where i love to just escape to...sad face :(

have a lovely sunday!!

Katie said...

Your town is beautiful!!!

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/