Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 20 August 2011

The story of the puff...

Well I'm sure you know the story...

I came from another planet... One day I will go home...

Well.. In case you didn't know...When I was a little girl I fell to earth in my red zip up slippers.. I swapped places with the little earthling girl and she lives on my planet... We are joined together by a rainbow so I never get homesick but never quite fit!

Anyway... I wander around and study the little magical things on this planet.. I live in a bubble.. I like it that way..

Then....



What's that Wilbur?? Where did they come from?? They fell from the sky??



Naaaaaaaaah!!

PLOP....



Oooh! Well I like this one... I'll keep it... Gonna call it Floss..



YEP! We're gonna be GREAT FRIENDS!!!

And that was the start....THE HUMBLE PUFF!




Well then a strange thing happened.... They seemed to be watching this planet and trying to blend in with things here... Because different kinds of puffs were falling..



Soon I was finding ALL KINDS of these little guys in the garden..



Little flower topped GRASSY PUFFS..



Little tiny PARTY PUFFS..



Even puffs that looked like ETHEL..



LOADS....Bats..Owls..Bunnies..Lambs..Bees..Ladybirds.. WOW they took on ALL kinds of critter disguises!

I even found a couple of DOUBLE PUFFS.. These are lonely ones that chum up with a pal to take on the look of something else!

Like this double scoop ice cream puff...



And these cherry puffs...



THEN....One day... The magical UNICORN puff arrived!



WOW!!! It's the stuff my dreams are made of! And these guys started to fall in different colours of the rainbow...

Every colour brought a special magic..
White-STRENGTH.. Red-LOVE.. Orange-CHANGE.. Yellow-SUNSHINE.. Green-LUCK.. Blue-INSIGHT.. Purple-MAGIC.. Pink-BRAVERY



Speaking of rainbows... A Nyan Cat puff flew in on one!



WOW!!!!! Finally a way I can fit in... I have friends from my home planet!

This is PUFF HEAVEN!!!



But I've been studying these little guys quite a lot... Basically this is only their first form.. Kind of like POKEMON!

Then do evolve... In fact I did spot one 2nd generation puff..



But so far he's been the only one...
However more are on the way..



You just have to keep an eye out for them...

BECAUSE.. Eventually there are 3rd generations...



And they move quickly!

BUT...For now..until then AND beyond..These guys are up for adoption in my ETSY shop! So please come on over..They ALL need loving homes..You might just find the perfect PUFF PAL for YOU!!

Oh and if you like my story... Well we could be friends!

6 comments:

sam-diablo said...

LOVE your creativity - and i'm glad you decided to land on Earth, it would be a lot duller place without your imagination and critters! ♥

WILLIE........! said...

BRILLIANT................! :0).

My Trilogy In Life......
Love Food....Love Cats...Love Pink.....:)x

Katie said...

i want a piggy puff. how did you get to be so creative? it's amazing!

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

Tiny Oyster Designs said...

LOVE IT!!! Glad to have given some of your home planet inhabitants a home they can fit into here <3

little bobbins said...

Wonderful story, wonderful puffs, wonderful drawings and as for Wilbur - he is just too gorgeous for words!

Bertie_K said...

Lovin the cherry puffs! and of course Ethel!!!!