Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 19 August 2011

Illustration Friday.. Influence

This weeks illustration Friday..This weeks topic.. Influence..

in·flu·ence/ˈinflo͝oəns/
Verb: Have an influence on.
Noun: The capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone or something, or the effect itself..

Influence is a powerful stuff. What if we influence ourselves first? How do you influence yourself?

Well that was what I got to thinking about... I am not easily influenced.. I am my own person.. I make up my own mind..

I am fiercely protective over what I feel is right..Yep hard work! A cult would NEVER want me!

The only way we have of influencing the future is to own the present, so it makes sense to pay more attention to the present.

So..Here's me..Influencing MYSELF and living mindfully..Creating my world as I go!

Puppeteer to my own puppet!



I hope it made sense to you like it did to me..

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: