Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 5 August 2011

Illustration Friday.. Imperfect

This weeks illustration Friday..This weeks topic.. Imperfect..

"It's just that...I just think that some things are meant to be broken. Imperfect. Chaotic. It's the universe's way of providing contrast, you know? There have to be a few holes in the road. It's how life is."

Imperfection.. Well when I told the guys todays word they laughed! Basically its a tough word for me.. I have ocd and horrid anxiety.. SO I based my doodle on an old sketchbook doodle I did last year.. Imperfection freaks me out and my mind playing tricks on me is an imperfection!! Here you have Kitty... The girl fighting against all that is imperfect in her perfect little world!



Thanks for stopping by..I hope it made sense!?

1 comment:

Tiny Oyster Designs said...

I like this Kitty, it's still fun and bright, yet is an insight into the inner Kitty who may have the odd hang up. We're all humans and imperfect in some way <3