Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 26 August 2011

Illustration Friday.. Disguise

DISGUISE...

Give (someone or oneself) a different appearance in order to conceal one's identity

Another belief of mine; that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise.

Well we all kinda wear some sort of disguise... I come from another planet...When I was a little girl I fell to earth in my red zip up slippers.. I swapped places with the little earthling girl and she lives on my planet... We are joined together by a rainbow so I never get homesick but never quite fit!....... Here is my disguise!



Jacob says only he knows my true form and it's kinda spongey!

Haha.. Hope it made you smile!

3 comments:

Indigene said...

I can always be guaranteed a smile, when I visit! :) Such fun art!

ale balanzario said...

Very nice!!

Janet Dibbydabby.com illustrator said...

Greetings! I come in peace! I like your post and I did enjoy a smile