Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Design a puff.. Under 6-9's entries..

And here are the super creative 6-9's.. WOW! So many great ones... Just pick one YOU love! We know they are ALL AMAZING!

PLEASE NOTE... Only 1 vote per person per category will be accepted.. So you can vote once in each category BUT if you vote more than once in ONLY your first vote will count!

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10


11


12


13


14


15


16


17


18


SO... What are you waiting for.. Get voting guys....

23 comments:

Zoe said...

12 !!

Gelly Smiles said...

12!

Lost Star said...

17

Rebbeca said...

It was so Hard to Pick! They are all Brilliant!
Ill Pick 17 :0)

little bobbins said...

number 2 :)

dottys heart said...

number 12 please....x

EmmaM said...

I love 12 but I have to vote for my babys...No 1 please :)

cuppy said...

I like 11 purely based on the fact that it has underpants on but I LOVE the last one because it's Lumpy Space Princess !!!!!!!

Helen Clancy said...

Number 12 xx :0)

k8win said...

14

Claudieboo said...

soooooooooooooo hard to choose... I adoe the imagination of kids!... 12 is one of my all time faves.. butI love them all... so much!!

twentythreetwo said...

Thunder puff is cool, but I'll go for no 3 - party puff!

Sian said...

13 please! :D

twistyfishies. said...

1! So cute! I reallyyyyy love 18 as well looks like Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time! :D

Tiny Oyster Designs said...

Number 3! Everyone should have a party puff!

Solar_Circles said...

14!

Shelina said...

I want number 11 to win! Awwww Baby Puff!

drrao96 said...

12

sunlite705 said...

#2 they were all unique!

lilipopo said...

number 8

georgie said...

Number 18 please!!!!

at4below said...

no 17 - wee purple devil with the big grin :D

Lindsay said...

18