Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Design a puff.. Under 5's entries..

Ok..Well there weren't too many entries for under 5's but I did this age group because I wanted EVERYONE to have a chance.. So lets vote for these budding little artists...

PLEASE NOTE... Only 1 vote per person per category will be accepted.. So you can vote once in each category BUT if you vote more than once in ONLY your first vote will count!


All you have to do is leave a comment with the number of YOUR favourite..

1



2


3


4


5


6


7


SO... What are you waiting for.. Get voting guys....

35 comments:

Gelly Smiles said...

3! <3

Zoe Ross said...

number 1 plz

Lost Star said...

4

little bobbins said...

number 3 :)

dottys heart said...

number 6 please. xx

EmmaM said...

Number 4 for me please. :)

cuppy said...

ONE !!! I love the cute little hair accessory !!! <3

Ilse said...

6!

Helen Clancy said...

Number 4 xx :0)

k8win said...

6

twentythreetwo said...

I love the idea of the robin puff, but it's just been pipped at the post by the dinosaur, no.4

Sian said...

4 please - dinopuff rules :D

Chris G said...

Number 1 for me. A lovely big smile and a beautiful hair decoration!

Fenix825 said...

Number 5! :0)

Sally said...

number 1 for me please

Washee said...

#5

Ashley J said...

The smiley faces on number 5 are so cute!

Dawn R said...

Number 1 has a very infectious smile! Number 1 please x

Mrs O said...

Loving the hair accessory so it has to be #1 for me please, brilliant bling x

Marie-Noelle said...

I vote number 1 please - love the energy and cute hair accessory :0))

Lilly said...

I'd like to vote for 5

d3a562da-d58c-11e0-8f0d-000bcdcb471e said...

Five!

Solar_Circles said...

Four!

sunlite705 said...

#4 el Dinosaur!! all were darling! They all are winners in my book!

lilipopo said...

6

Bex said...

If it's not too late, no. 2, the robin puff please

Neen said...

Number 1

Nessa said...

Just love number 1

Maxie said...

Number 1 to WIN !!!!!!!

Dave said...

Number ONE :)

Star * said...

Lovin the silver flower ...... must be number ONE to win :)

NicceyInk said...

Number 3!!!

georgie said...

Number 4 dinosaur puff please

Andreanna Glamasaurus said...

I like 6

Lindsay said...

6