Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Design a puff.. Big kids (aka adults) entries..

And last BUT not least...I thought it only fair to let the big kids like me join in! After all just because we're grown up doesn't mean we wanna miss all the fun huh!? SO here are the CRAZY big kid entries... Remember it's not all about the greatest artwork in the world but about the one that YOU like best.. Which one would you like to see made as a real life puff!??

PLEASE NOTE... Only 1 vote per person per category will be accepted.. So you can vote once in each category BUT if you vote more than once in ONLY your first vote will count!

All you have to do is leave a comment with the number of YOUR favourite..

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10


11


12


13


14


15


16


17


18


19


20


21


22


23


24


25


26


27


28


29


30


31


32


33


34


35


36


37


38


39


40


41


42


43


44


45


46


47


48


49


50


51


52


SO... What are you waiting for.. Get voting guys....

41 comments:

Zoe said...

35 :)

Zoe Ross said...

19 plz

Ash Hunt said...

46

Lost Star said...

12! So awesome!

Gelly Smiles said...

This one was so hard but i love number 34!

littlechirpdesigns said...

12

Absolutely love it..

nicole bastida-moyer said...

46!!

sal said...

31 - honeybadger puff! i LOVE him, he's so naaasty! <3

Clairebear said...

31 I love the nasty honey badger he rocks hard!!

JK said...

31 Nasty badger- LOL

Heidi M said...

i love them all and so hard to choose but my fav is 21. Monkey Puff that would be amazing :D

jsteven1966 said...

defo no 31

little bobbins said...

Number 13 :)

dottys heart said...

i know it wouldnt be right voting for my own lol.....so I would love to see the elephant puff.....number 26..... xx

EmmaM said...

40...Has to be the care bear puff for me :)

cupcakes n candyfloss said...

50

Helen Clancy said...

Oh its sooooooo hard!! I think I am going to go with number 21 :0)

cuppy said...

OMG !!! 50 !!!!! HAHAHAHA !!!

I have to say, I fracking LOOOVE the "cheese puff" HAHAHAHA !!! SO AWESOME !!!!!! xoxoxoo

Ilse said...

6!

Bex said...

31 The honeybadger puff - so cool.
But it was really hard to choose! Too many talented, creative people out there.

k8win said...

13

Dreary Mouse said...

19 !
:)

Claudieboo said...

2 Zebra puff
I'm a huuuuuge zebra fan!!

CourtneyMarieT said...

#3 Apple and Worm puff. So cute!

twentythreetwo said...

I love the badger one, no 31, so that's the one I'll pick. I definitely think you should make Ethel puffs though!

Sian said...

1 ! Nothing says Puff like the Heilan Coo Puff! :D

Just Stuffed Silly said...

31!!!!

Mandy Crandell said...

#52!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

twistyfishies. said...

4! Aghh, so hard to choose, they are all awesome!

Sweetly Wrapped said...

#6 Twink Puff! Lv it xX

Tiny Oyster Designs said...

Number 26!

Chepcher Jones said...

love all ;)

Solar_Circles said...

it's got to be number 38, Fisherman puff for the win!

drrao96 said...

8

Donna_84 said...

29 a daisy puff would be so pretty x x x

sunlite705 said...

there were so many cute ones! this was a toss up for me btween 17- Pretty Flossy and 26- Elephant...I still am on the fence w/my decision.. I am going to go w/#26 Elephant hope that is my final answer..lol

lilipopo said...

31, a little bit dark!

georgie said...

47 for me please

B............... said...

45 please xx

phantomssiren said...

31!

Lindsay said...

6