Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 13 August 2011

Dear photograph

Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

When I first heard about this amazing project I was completely blown away! Take a picture of a picture from the past in the present.
Such a simple idea...

Taylor Jones was sifting through a box of old family photos when he found a picture of his younger brother sitting in a chair at the kitchen table. The 21-year-old Canadian looked up and noticed that the same chair was in front of him. Lifting the picture to fit with the background behind it, he stumbled across an idea which has landed him a book deal and turned his photography blog into a global internet phenomenon.

HOW AMAZING!!??

Well memories mean EVERYTHING to me! My mind is an old story book filled with magical adventures and dreams.. Some achieved and others still waiting to be realised! Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose ♥

I was very blessed to have had the most perfect and happy childhood... I couldn't have asked for ANY more.. I only hope that I can make Noah's start in life as special as my parents made mine..

I adore old photographs and was at my parents house today..The house I was born in 37 years ago. I was sorting through old photographs with Mum.. SO I had some Dear photograph fun of my own...









The easiest way to have fun... All you need is a photograph from the past... The place in the present and a camera... I have lots from the beach when I was small so when all the people have gone inside for the Autumn I'll be there!!

Hope it was as much fun for you as it was for me today... Love and rainbows Kitty ♥

6 comments:

Sneddonia said...

Love this idea - yours are great :D

janine said...

hallo...im a new reader! oh they are lovely! i love the idea of this. want to have a go myself..will have to wait til next time i go home. fab pics, my fave is the one in school uniform by the gate, and the one drinking sat by the wall! they kind of make me want to cry a bit for some reason!! am def going to try this when im back at my m&ds, thanks for sharing them! xx

jmonster said...

Love this!

Katie said...

love this! your pictures are so cute!

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

Kathryn said...

That's fantastic! I really want to do this now. Thanks for sharing!

www.zanniplainjanefashion.com

Blogger said...

Sprinter - DarKz (170BPM)