Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 1 August 2011

Competition time...

Hey guys... I mentioned my design a puff competition to you before.. But there's exactly one month to get your entries in so I thought I'd remind you and also show you the entries so far!

Firstly if you want to have a go at winning your design made into a real life puff..All you have to do is print out the following sheet..



And then.... GO WILD!!!!

Any design you want..Just GO FOR IT!

Here are the entries so far...

Under 5's




6-9's










11-16




AND BIG KIDS! (Adults)







So...Come on guys!!! We need way more entries.. Get your little ones involved too! There's a prize in each age group and that prize is to have your design made by me!

It's the summer holidays so what better way to keep the kids busy.. And as for you BIG KIDS! Well YOU KNOW what you've gotta do!!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I love that frog one! :)

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

Helen Clancy said...

They are all brilliant!! I dont know how you are going to choose!!! xx :0)

alovelylittleworld said...

I want that Hello Kitty puff! haha

twentythreetwo said...

I'm currently working on mine! :)

Natalie said...

i have emailed mine - did you get it? had a blip with laptop earlier! x