Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 8 August 2011

30 day doodle challenge... SO MUCH FUN!



Well you guys must know by now..How much I LOVE to doodle...

And when I find a 30 day doodle challenge..I just can't resist..

Anyway as I haven't already.. I thought I would share it with you now..

Day 1... Yourself

Day 2... Favourite animal

Day 3... Favourite food

Day 4... Favourite place

Day 5... Best friend

Day 6... Favourite book

Day 7... Favourite movie

Day 8... Favourite animated character

Day 9... Favourite TV show

Day 10... Favourite candy

Day 11... Turning point in your life

Day 12... Most recent accomplishment

Day 13... Comic

Day 14... Favourite fairytale

Day 15... Family picture

Day 16... Inspiration

Day 17... Favourite plant

Day 18... Just a doodle

Day 19... Something new

Day 20... Something orange

Day 21... Something you want

Day 22... Something you miss

Day 23... Something you need

Day 24... A couple

Day 25... Scenery

Day 26... Something you don't like

ay 27... Someone you love

Day 28... Anything you'd like

Day 29... A place you want to go

Day 30... A congrats banner for completing the challenge


Well.. Here's the first one.. And here it is in a mosaic...


Lovely to see them all together like that!

Hope you enjoyed looking at it as much as I enjoyed doodling it! Why not try it yourself... It's a wonderful daydreamy escape and tells everyone a little bit about you in a cute fun way!

I'll share my second one tomorrow....

4 comments:

Katie said...

I may have to attempt this. What markers do you use? I love them!

http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

lilipopo said...

that's me and my children sorted for the next 30 days! I ♥♥ Totoro

Kate xx

Kittypinkstars said...

Haha!! Yay go for it guys... And I use PROMARKERS!! They're AWESOME!!!!

Stephanie ;) said...

Wow! I love your drawings, totally awesome. I seriously think you have great talents! :)