Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 25 July 2011

Until one has loved an animal

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

I adore animals so very much.. And pets! Well I wouldn't be without them.. When I was a little girl I had a cat..guinea pigs and then more cats! I nursed my brothers tortoise into hibernation..And just loved every minute of it!

When I moved out of home nearly 13 years ago my best friend was Sneaky.. I blogged about her here

Sadly after 12 years together I had to say goodbye to her on 19th January 2010.. It was one of the hardest things I have EVER done! My therapy when I am feeling low and very sad is my doodling! I just LOVE to doodle..It takes me away from it all. So I decided to do a tribute doodle to remember my oldest and sweetest friend..



It felt lovely to have something special that I had poured all my feeling into.. Something to keep. A memory!

I also lost Rosie..My tiny adopted hamster that year too... 2010 was a really rough year in so so many ways but the loss of my pets was really tough. I also did a doodle of me and my little Rosie..



Then one of my friends lost HER little hamster friend.. So I did a tribute doodle for her..

Here's Sned and Xena



She was so touched by it that I made the decision to do tribute doodles for anyone who had lost their pet. I didn't want to make money out of their sadness though so I decided to ask them to make a small donation to an animal charity of their choice..

It proved really popular as sadly lots of people were still very emotional about the loss of their furry friends.. Here are some of the doodles I have done..












Lots of lovely people who love their animals now have doodles to keep of them and their furry friends.. All donations have gone to
animal charities... AND I have had a lovely time helping them to preserve their memories in my markers!!

If you have lost a pet and would like a tribute drawn..Please email me at kitypinkstars@btinternet.com and I will be happy to do a doodle just for you! All I ask is that you make a donation to an animal charity of your choice and please email me the receipt, along with photographs of you and your pet.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Get daily ideas and instructions for earning $1,000s per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
CLICK HERE TO START TODAY