Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 7 February 2011

Week in review



Well I'm on time with this weeks week in review.. So here we go..

Bench Monday.. Courtesy of my new friend WIPPY!



I found him in a comic book store.. It was a bit rough in parts last week so when I read his tag I realised he was just what I needed..

"Dude, like seriously for real, Wippy is looking out for you. Every time you see Wippy you might as well shout out “Good lookin’ out!”, because he probably did something remarkable for you without you even being aware of it! In fact, most the time... you’ll swear Wippy’s done absolutely nothing for you. That’s how stealth his awesome forces of assistance is. For real though! Remember that time you were all depressed and wondering when things were going to turn around? I know, huh. Anyway, Wippy’s got you."

He has a cool rabbit like appearance huh? Which is cool because last week was also the start of the Chinese year of the rabbit..

Happy year of the bunny..I celebrated on self portrait Thursday in true bunny style!




We had an awesome Chinese takeaway.. AND fortune cookies!!



I love this... If speaking is silver then listening is gold! I love fortune cookies so much.. Here are some of my other favourites..

.Pray for what you want, but work for the things you need.
.The dream is within you.
.Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom.
.Dreams are the touchstones of our character.
.Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you.

Also inspired by the year of the rabbit and the party feeling, I completed the last doodle in the 30 day art of silliness class..



The theme was the scary blank page..But you guys must know by now I'm NEVER scared of the blank page.... I LOVE IT!!!!!

I'm gonna really miss all this silliness.. But I'm sure I can find some silly stuff to do until the next class later in the year!

In the meantime I'll be working on some custom orders.. This is my latest custom plush.. Boy George Kitty style!!



Oh and in case you didn't see him.. Here's my Gene Simmons I made for an order before Christmas.



Next I'm planning a Kurt Cobain in a tiger suit!
Because I LOVE this picture and always have..



Oh on Sunday we had another fun day. We went to the park! It's beautiful there at any time of year.. I love how the same photos look so different in the different seasons.




Then we went to the wish tree.. Yep it's still going strong!



Remember if you want me to put a wish up for you either email me here kittypinkstars@btinternet.com OR if you're on facebook join up the the group

Wishes really can come true.. You just have to believe and keep wishing!!

And before I forget.. My 52 week photo project photo for this week was..



I am always taking them on a Saturday because it's the day that Noah and I see my Mum and Dad..I think it will be a great way to make some memories. This week it was a blustery wet day so we stayed inside and played Blogger!

Have a great week guys!

No comments: