Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

The week in review



WOW! Another week!! CRAAAAZY!

Bench Monday is where the week ALWAYS starts!



Then here's my silliness sheets for the week...










WOW!! I can't believe its nearly over.. But luckily I still have a couple of days to catch up with.. Not to mention my journal challenges with Janel to complete.. I usually catch up on a Sunday but it's been a hard week this week so I went into town with my boys!



We had pizza...Erm with this guy..



And sat by the Quay! I am so so thankful that I live in such a beautiful place!



We also went to the beach... I love it there so much!



No matter whatever the weather throws at me... There's nowhere I'd rather be!!

I also completed the first 30 days of my doodle diary..



I can't tell you how chuffed I am! I NEVER EVER keep a diary past the first week... But this one I'm in for the long haul! 365 days here we come.. It's gonna be an awesome book when it's finished!

And whilst we're thinking about doodling..Here's a couple of custom ones I've just done!



This one for a super cute couple with a furry family..



And this one for a lovely friend of mine who's a massive Toothless fan!

Remember there's still time if YOU want a custom doodle for Valentines.. Just head over here and order quick NOW!

How was YOUR week??? Enjoy the next one guys..

No comments: