Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 13 February 2011

Things I love Sunday...

Hey guys.. Welcome to my Sunday.. Well for starters it's raining out there. I love rainy snuggly Sundays!

I've ALWAYS loved them.. As a child I would watch the raindrops race down the window.. I'm still the same little girl inside!



So this got me to thinking about what else I love right now..

This book.. The book of lost things..



High in his attic bedroom, twelve-year-old David mournsthe death of his mother, with only the books on his shelf forcompany. But those books have begun to whisper to him in thedarkness. Angry and alone, he takes refuge in his imaginationand soon finds that reality and fantasy have begun to meld. Whilehis family falls apart around him, David is violently propelledinto a world that is a strange reflection of his own -- populatedby heroes and monsters and ruled by a faded king who keeps his secrets in a mysterious book, The Book of Lost Things.

I found it in the library yesterday.. I don't read as much as I should.. Probably because I'm really fussy.. I want books about real life that step over the edge into fairytale magic. My favourite book is Jostein Gaarders The Solitaire Mystery and I've always searched for anything that touches me in the same way. I'm hoping The book of lost things will!

My new glasses.. Haha so I'm still a little self conscious BUT! I love the way that I can see the world clearly!



However if I stop seeing the magic and rainbows then they'll have to go. I'm hoping they'll just make the magic a little clearer huh?

Yee! My new MacBook! Woo I am so so so excited!





I want to be able to do so much more with my doodles and photographs so this is the first step towards the big plan!

Have you had a fun week? What do you love right now?

1 comment:

Treehugger_31 said...

I really like your glasses! Cute! Right now I'm loving Will and Grace reruns and homemade apple pie! :)