Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 9 February 2011

photo challenge day 18


You think it's easy for others? Well news flash..It's not!

Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity.

Wow! Where to start? Every person in this world has something they are insecure about. Even the most confident person secretly has something they feel unsure about. Yeah I talk the talk.. I'm positive and childlike and I see the world through magic eyes but I feel just as insecure as the next person.. I worry LOTS!

Those who really know me know I'm slightly neurotic.. I get scared about pretty much everything deep down. Am I good enough? Can I do this? What am I doing here? And people! Well they sometimes just freak me right out!

But like I always tell Noah.. You can't change things that happen but you can control how you react to them. So.. I put on a smile.. Look on the bright side and try my best at everything I do and go at it with an enthusiastic childlike energy that I never ever want to lose!

I'm certainly no wonder woman.. I get tired I get down but I ALWAYS get back up.. I take each and every day as a new adventure.. And just try to go for it!

You gotta be the change you want to see in the world... But yes I am scared of change!

I CAN do anything... I have to believe that! Or why the hell am I here!??

So go on guys.. Push yourself! Go for it..Try something new, make a change. You'll feel all the better for it!

1 comment:

Bex said...

(((hugs)))

You are so definitely good enough and more. Noah is lucky to have such a great (and level headed) (and fun, come to think of it!) Mum!!