Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Photo challenge catch up..

Here's a few of the 30 day photo catch ups...

Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.



Well basically I can't imagine my life without any of my loved ones.. But being a Mum has to be the greatest thing that has EVER happened to me.. Changed my life forever and made me the person I am today.. The moment I held this crazy little man in my arms I knew why I was alive. So yes I can't imagine a day without my wonderful Noah!

Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die.



I want to have so much fun.. I want to stuff my life full like a pitta bread and I want to make memories..So many memories that I can sit and dream about when I'm old! Oh and I want to see the northern lights!! I would love that so very much!

Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you.



It has to be Keri Smith.. Her love of change and adventure and magic in everyday life inspires me daily.. Her books are the only books I need!

Day 17: A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.



It has to be finding out that my Dad has prostate cancer..Just the biggest grey cloud that loomed over all of my family. But somehow nearly 5 moths later and with his radiotherapy starting over the next few months we have all come together and dad is more positive than ever.. He is enjoying life and grabbing every chance to have fun and appreciate every little thing more. My positivity has helped him and me to get through this difficult time.When the going gets tough its all you have apart from each other!

I'd love to see your photo challenges so if you give it a go please link back to me!

1 comment:

Anzouya said...

You look so much alike with your son! He is adorable!
Good luck with everything! I wish you all the best about your father. Keep strong and have faith!