Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 4 February 2011

Photo challenge catch up...

Ok I know I'm rubbish at keeping up with these challenges but here we go.. A little catch up!

Day 11: A picture of something you hate.




It HAS to be caterpillars! I have a phobia of them...Very very bad! I literally run away from them. In fact my fear is so bad that I can't even put a real one here. Instead you'll have to have this picture of the very hungry caterpillar.. Weirdly one of my favourite books when I was little!

Day 12: A picture of something you love.



Well I love love love so many things.. I'm an excited child. But something I truly love is the sea.. I love wave watching and could sit at the shore for hours...

Day 13: A picture of your favourite band or artist.



My favourite band in the whole world are The Counting Crows! The ONLY band I EVER need! Adam Duritz... My biggest ever love/crush! He sings all those songs to me you know!

Oh and my 52 week photo this week...



Watching the wave washing away...

No comments: