Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 12 February 2011

More of my photo challenge..

More photos telling you a little bit more about me!

Day 19: A picture of you when you were little.



Well here I am very little! This is one of my favourite pictures... I just love my funny expression!

Day 20: A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.



Well there's nowhere I'd like to visit quite like Japan! I would be able to dress how I want to and be who I want to be..No questions asked! I'd be able to try all the crazy things I've heard and dreamt about AND go to Puroland... I wanna see My Melody and Purin the dog!

Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget.



I need to be able to forget the moment that I said goodbye to my beautiful Sneaky. I have had so many bad and sad dreams since that day... I want to always remember the good times but I wish I could forget the sadness. It was the hardest decision I've ever had to make.. I wish I could forget the feeling that I let her go without a fight!

Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at.



Well that's easy... It's got to be CROCHET!! I can kinda crochet a square...then turn it into something square shaped haha... Hmmm maybe a placemat? Or if I bend it about I remember I once made a bow. But I want to be able to make something cool from my Twinkie Chan book! She's my hero!

2 comments:

Anzouya said...

Oh, you were so cute! I love your expression too!
I just yesterday concluded my 30 Days Photo Challenge!
Good Luck with yours! :-)

Bex said...

Cute indeed.

And hugs for Sneaky, I know what you mean both Kit and Kab left huge cat shaped holes in my life when they went. I'm worried about getting too attached to Cat for the same reason, but I think it's already too late!!