Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Photo challenge catch up!

Hey guys..Bear with me.. Just catching up on my photo challenges..

Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item.

WOW! Well there are so many.. I'm a real collector/hoarder and if I'm not including my family..pets or friends. Then I guess it would have to be my house!? Does that count? I mean home is where the heart is and there's usually nowhere else I'd rather be!



It's something I really need..My own space to have and be as I wish!

Day 8: A picture that makes you laugh.

Again.. I take LOTS of pictures and find so many funny but recently I took this one of Ethel..



If I picture tells a thousand stories then this one would have some funny ones! She looks like she's saying OUCH! And has bumped her head but i think this face was brought on by the flash!

Day 9: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

Well that would have to be my brother.. He's 3 years younger than me but more serious and so much wiser! He's like a big brother..And he rocks!



Day 10: A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

Haha messed up!? Erm well that has gotta be MY Jacob! Who else would I wanna get messed up with huh?



I couldn't love anyone more...He's my soulmate! My heart has HIS name printed all over it!

Oh and this weeks photo for the 52 weeks project is this..



I know it's an odd one,, But we went to get potatoes for Dad's allotment and I saw this and wondered how it would look in a picture! I kinda like it!

Anyway catch up over... I'm outta here!

1 comment:

sherixfirefly said...

AWW it really does look like she's whacked her wee bonce.