Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 9 January 2011

30 day photo challenge!



Well I found this fun challenge on my friend Bex's blog.. It looked like so much fun and the perfect way to start my 2011 blogging.

So here are the challenges..

Day 1: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favourite show.
Day 4: A picture of your night.
Day 5: A picture of your favourite memory.
Day 6: A picture of someone you miss.
Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 8: A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 9: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10: A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Day 11: A picture of something you hate.
Day 12: A picture of something you love.
Day 13: A picture of your favourite band or artist.
Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17: A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19: A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20: A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23: A picture of your favourite book.
Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25: A picture of your day.
Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27: A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28: A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29: A picture that always makes you smile.
Day 30: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

And here's my day 1..

Erm this is gonna be a toughie..I mean I did a blog a while back with 15 facts about myself.. HERE I mean are there even 30 interesting things to tell you..Hmm well we'll see!



1. I've never been out of the UK.

2. I LOVE capybaras.. I wont leave the zoo until I've seen them!

3. I'm very irrational! I panic about things ridiculously quickly!

4. I love to doodle..It's my favourite thing.

5. I also love to take photos..Thank goodness for digital cameras, I take so many!

6. I am the worlds biggest daydreamer.

7. My favourite book is The Solitaire Mystery.

8. I am obsessed with unicorns.

9. If I could have one super power it would be to be able to talk to animals.

10. I shouldn't eat jelly cola bottles but I do sneakily!

11. I just sang in front of Jacob..I've never done this before. MUST be love huh?

12. I love wave and cloud watching.

13. I think I used to be a mermaid.

14. I'm quite superstitious.

15. I love to make people smile!

Phew.. Yep that's me!

Another challenge I've just taken up is the 52 week project 2011



This group has been created for people to chronicle their participation in the 52 Week Project for 2011.

Once a week for the next 52 weeks members of the group will post one image featuring themselves, or something that is meaningful to them, e.g, a portrait shot, a scene, a still life shot. Sometimes there may be a theme/idea suggest by me or group members, or it can be up to you.

Choose your image from a selection taken over the course of a week, or take one image only and use that. Submit your photograph any day you like, though I recommend doing it at the weekend.

If you blog about your entry, please do include the blog entry in the description.

Here's my first photo..



I chose that one because it felt like a start..The perfect place to begin!

So guys..Come on join in! I'd love to see it if you take part in either of the challenges..Come let me know!

2 comments:

Bex said...

yay, Kitty. Spread the word, spread the joy!
Have fun with the 30 day challenge. I'm off to explore the 52 week one.

And by the way, fact 15 - you do, every single day. Jacob is one lucky guy. <3

Anzouya said...

What fun challenges! Thanks for sharing!
I'm willing to participate to the 30 Days Photo Challenge, for the other one I can't make any promises but looks like fun too.
I'm off to begin my list!