Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Make me happy...

Even my great positivity is sometimes tested to its limits..And never more so than when I am worried about someone I love!

So to keep me looking on the sunny side..These things always help..



Clouds.. I adore them! I could spend hours just watching them float around in the vast blue sky. I just want to bounce on them! This one was my favourite in the sky on Sunday!



Rainbows.. They are the ultimate symbol of positivity for me! I dream of the magic at the end..Rainbows rule!



Sunsets.. The happiest moments happen at sunset! Nothing to hurry about..Relax and enjoy the sun fall away. Even better surrounded by people you love!



My wishing tree.. I started this tree over a year ago now in my local woods. I tend it regularly but when I don't manage to get there for a while I am always blown away by how complete strangers have kept it going and tidied it up.. Even brought new pens! It's a magical place to be...You really believe that dreams and wishes come true when you stand here. And right now I need to believe!



Doodling.. I am by no means a great artist, but I love to doodle! I feel blessed that I can do this because it helps me in my journalling to get out how I am feeling.. I am also enjoying writing lately but doodling will always be my first love!

My Dad was taken into hospital last week and I am so very worried about him. He has had lots of tests and we are just keeping everything crossed for him! They have managed to get his kidneys working again and he has been for a biopsy today so it's just a waiting game.

I did this doodle for him to brighten up his hospital room..



He loved it!!

It was based on a favourite picture of the two of us..



So I'm going to keep believing..keep wishing and keep being silly..It's all I know to do.. Can you just do the same for me please guys!

7 comments:

Anzouya said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he will be ok and you two will take lots and lots more happy photos together! Be positive! :-)

MafiosaGrrl said...

Your wish tree is super cool!! Have you done a more in-depth post about it before? I would love more info. It looks sooo awesome!


Happy thoughts for your Dad :)

ps I love your blog, it always puts the biggest smiles on my face! Thank you.

Fur Will Fly said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your Dad and I'm sending you some positivity and happy thoughts. Hope you get good news soon.

KiTTYPiNKSTaRS said...

Thank you so much ladies..
here is a link to a little blog I did about the wish tree

http://kittypinkstars-kitty-kittypinkstars.blogspot.com/2009/08/kittys-wishing-tree.html

I'll blog again about it soon because it's grown so much!!

Sarah Dickson said...

that wishing tree is lovely, its a shame i didnt know of it when i lived in poole still.
Do hope you dad gets better soon xx

Elis said...

Hey Kitty, I really hope your dad will get well soon. I have been keeping you and your family in my thoughts and sending positive vibes your way. ♥

I wanted to let you know that I really love reading your posts and seeing all of your beautiful artwork. You always add a smile to my day, so I wanted to share this blog award with you:
http://www.zomboid.com/blog/permalink/versatile-blogger-award/

Cheers!
Elis

P.S.
Almost forgot to mention--I haven't forgotten about your blog template and I am working on several different ideas. :)

Courtney said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope he is feeling better! Rainbows always make me happy too. though I really love rain!